We are now eager to accept some articles from guest posters.
What is a guest post?
A guest post is basically you doing a post here. You’ll get a small piece at the top of the article linking back to your site, so you’ll be helping me out though promoting your site at the same time. It’s a win-win situation really.
- Use headings in your formatting (i.e. H2, H3, etc.)
- Writing should be relatable, down to earth, upbeat and authoritative. Avoid long sentences and break up large paragraphs.
- Please make the post 750 words or more
- Posts should be of high quality
- Optimize your article for search engine keywords (i.e. SEO)
- Posts should be relevant to Travel niche.
- You are limited to a maximum of one link in your bio or body.
- Posts should be unique and pass Copyscape. Please don’t submit copied content!
- Your post has never been published before on the Internet.
- After published you can’t republished it or use it anywhere if you would like to use it then you have to give our reference link.
How to apply?
- Send your article by mail us at tanvirdo @ gmail . com
- Attach article in html format preferably (or MS-Word, txt)
- Attach images separately with email. Check max size is 500px wide. If size is bigger, then please sending unresized uncompressed png, we will crop and optimize it. Confirm source of image for credits and CC license.